Saturday 27 October 2012

Lust Have It - September 2012 product reveiw


Last month was my first ever time receiving a Lust Have It box; I received the 'Fun & Flirty' box.
I was quite impressed with the selection of products I had received but compared to boxes I have seen in the past, it seemed like LHI had dropped the ball a bit. I was a tad disappointed that no makeup products were included in the box.

To see me open last months box click here

Moving on in this blog entry, I will be reviewing the products I received last month as I impatiently patiently await the arrival of Octobers box.

The first thing I will be reviewing is the 'Say It With Scent hand and body lotion'; I received the vanilla scent. This lotion came in a 30ml sample sized bottle. This lotion is easily my favourite thing I received. The lotion is easily absorbed into my hands, and leaves them feeling smooth and smelling just divine! I have incorporated the hand cream into my nail care routine. (I plan on doing a post on the routine) Ever since I started using this lotion I have noticed a huge difference in the health of my skin and nails. Overall I would give this product a 5/5.

Next I will be talking about the 'Mirenesse Daily Face & Neck balm'; I received clear. This product baffled me. I really didn't understand what it was or what it was for. As I am only 18 an age defence product really did not appeal and this product has been sitting in the bottom of my makeup drawer ever since I received it. I was chatting to another girl who received the balm and she was confused by it too. I came to the conclusion that I use the little sponge to apply some product to my face and neck and it works like a moisturiser/sunscreen. As I have no way of seeing if the product did anything for me I must give it a 0/5.

Thirdly, I am going on to the 'Davroe styling ultimatum non aerosol spray'; this product intrigued me. I had never heard of a non-aerosol hairspray so I was keen to try this baby out. The spray has a rather pleasant smell, the bottle describes the fragrance as 'Floral Green'. I curled my hair and was surprised at how well the product worked. My hair doesn't hold curl well anyway but this product worked just as well as my 'Urban Fudge'. The spray came in handy as I went on holidays last month and it fit perfectly in my travel bag! I give this product 4/5 as it is a bit crunchy.

Now onto the second last product, The 'Dermalogica Multi-active toner'; I was super excited to try this toner, as I had wanted to try some Dermalogica products for a while. The toner has now become a part of my nightly routine. I was using the toner a couple of nights ago while my sister was in the room and she asked me what the smell was as it was just lovely. I must agree that the toner smells really nice! I have also noticed a huge difference in my skin. My pores are quite big and this toner has really helped reduce the size. I will most definitely be repurchasing this product. 5/5! :D

And last but not least the 'Dermalogica precleanse'; this is not the best cleanser that I have ever tried but it is not the worst either. I was really excited to give this one a go as the card said it was used on the Twilight set and I'm a huge Twilight fan (sad I know). After using this product my skin felt very soft and fresh and I did notice minor changes in the amount of pimples. The thing I didn't like was that the cleanser was quite oily. 3/5.

The pack came with some vouchers. One was to claim a free Mirenesse eyeliner, I claimed the eyeliner but it was only for the first 1000 people; I am yet to receive this eyeliner so I am highly doubtful that it will turn up. As I was one of the first to receive my box last month I am left thinking people used the code over and over which I find sneaky and unnecessary. Their was also a voucher to redeem a free full sized Davroe product; I tried to claim it but it was expired.
Oh well! Let's hope I have better luck this month!

I hope you enjoyed this review, if you have done a review please give me a link I'd love to see what you thought!

2 comments:

  1. I havent heard anything about that Mirenesse eyeliner either! It would be nice to hear something back

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete