Monday 29 October 2012

NOTD - 29/10/2012


Yesterday I went into town with the intention of purchasing some Essence products. Iv'e been looking at the new items to be released on the Essence Au Facebook page and practically drooling all over my keyboard! Anywho, I was on Instagram and some Aussie girls had bought some of the new colour and go polish. Unfortunately they were not in stock at my local Target. But I did purchase a drool worthy polish. I picked up Ulta 3 - Over The Rainbow


This is possibly the most beautiful glitter polish I have ever laid my eyes on. I was admiring the rest of the collection when I was in store, but decided to grab this baby and come back for the rest pay-day ;) This polish contains multi sized blue, gold, red and pinky/purple glitters. There are some hexagonal and micro glitters. The glitters are suspended in a clear base. 

This is one of those glitter polishes that will go with just about every colour you can think of! It will also look amazeballz on it's on made opaque with a few coats. 

I decided to layer it over Face Of Australia - I'll Take You To The Candy Shop. ITYTTCS is a pastel pink with a almost pearlescent finish. It is quite sheer. I used 3 thin coats to get full opacity. 


After my base of ITYTTCS was fully dry I painted 2 coats of OTR. This glitter polish surprisingly easy to apply. I did not find myself fishing for glitter and the brush applied the glitter evenly over my nails. The polish also dried very fast! I often find my glitter polishes taking ages to dry but OTR dried just as fast as my O.P.I. 

This polish is amazing quality. I am surprised again and again by Ulta3. Every polish I buy from them seems to get better and better! For a polish that costs $1.99 you cannot go wrong! Amazing quality and colour range I would highly recommend this polish to anyone! 


The finished product! I'm so unbelievably happy with this mani :) It's so gorgeous I cannot stop staring at my nails! Thank you Ulta3 for providing us with such a gorgeous polish :) 

xoxoxox Vashti






No comments:

Post a Comment